PREP: 2 min.
COOK: 0 min.
Chicken salad is like prawn salad basically diced meat plus mayonnaise (plus pepper, plus salt). Betty Crocker adds a reasonable stalk celery and a minced onion to the mix.
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 medium stalk celery, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (1/3 cup)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 slices bread
- In medium bowl, mix all ingredients except bread.
- Spread mixture on 4 bread slices.
- Top with remaining bread.
- Cut & present to your liking